[问答交流] Assigned President of the New York City Liberty

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-7-8 15:33:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
These qualities, plus her plain management design, will take our Liberty franchise to the next level. ""Keia brings deep experience and thoughtful perspective to the group. She is a fantastic companion," claimed Clara Wu Tsai. "I expect dealing with her to raise the account of the Liberty and add to expanding the WNBA. "Clarke contributed in planning the Liberty's critical transfer to the Barclays Facility. The group most lately played its games in Westchester County and by moving back to an NBA-quality arena, Clarke recovered the team's presence in New York City and positioned it for a wider fan base from the City's five districts. Additionally, Clarke played a crucial function in boosting viewership by inking a manage the YES Network, which will certainly show Liberty video games in the New York tri-state market. "I am very excited concerning my new duty at the Liberty. We have a possibility to bring world-class basketball to followers, starting with games at the Barclays Facility that will enable a follower experience no one has seen in the WNBA," claimed Clarke https://www.storenewyorkliberty.com. "The league goes to a vital inflection point and I look onward to playing a component in raising expert females's basketball to nationwide prominence. "Clarke also lately joined the WNBA's Social Justice Council which is a collaborative friend including gamers, league elderly management, and group leaders to create a long-term WNBA social justice the past 10 years at the Liberty, Clarke's career covered several areas of business operations.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|3M汽车膜社区

Copyright © 2012-2021 3M汽车膜社区. All Rights Reserved.