3M汽车膜社区 - 汽车膜社区,玻璃膜,隔热膜,太阳膜,防爆膜,改色膜,漆面保护膜

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 505|回复: 0

[其它] MMOEXP : It's hard to think of Elden Ring being any harder than it already is

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-6-20 16:59:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Enemy AI is also a little more sophisticated with Elden Ring Runes this mod, so they can hear and see you from afar, and can track you for longer and more intensely after you've escaped and they can spot your backstab attempts.

This Prepare To Die mod makes some other adjustments as a wider field of view, delegating speedy travel to cathedrals and churches, as well as modifying New Game Plus to accommodate the extra difficulty as well as changes to the AI of enemies. The incredibly challenging Elden Ring just got a lot harder with this mod. Great.

In the mod's description, Silentverge02 claimed that they "got tired" of watching easy-modes appear in Nexus Mods. Silentverge02 outlined in messages to MMOexp that while Elden Ring is enough of an experience already, they thought AI of the enemy could be "lacking" and desired more of a challenge than the game can provide. Much like a glutton who needs to be punished.

"I'm not bashing those [easy mode] mods or anything," Sileventverge02 told us, "but it just seems like an opportunity to see who can ruin the game the fastest. I don't have a problem with the modders of other modders for Elden Ring, and I am not averse to easy mode mods. Personally, I enjoy the challenge in everything I do, but especially gaming. I'm the type that when playing a brand-new game will increase the difficulty up to its highest on the first playthrough. More challenge [equals] more fun!"

The hardest part of creating Prepare To Die, says Silentverge02 is figuring out the best way to mod Elden Ring in the first place. The game hasn't been released for a full month. Mods of the game certainly exist, however they've found tinkering with the game's files challenging with the limited "how-tos" available. However, Silentverge02 isn't done modding the game just yet and they've got a new concept in the pipeline.

"Yes, I plan on creating (or trying to) the kind of survival mod where you need to rely more on crafting items to survive . And maybe even something like a hunger system or something similar," Silentverge02 told us. "I'm probably just dreaming about it, but you'll never have the ability to. If it's possible, I'll figure it out!"

It's hard to think of best site to buy elden ring items being any harder than it already is. I'm getting my ass whooped everywhere that's in the Lands Between's sunshine. But, players are playing the game without losing their lives or killing their bosses the best and most stylish way that they can. Let me witness them achieve it all with this mod running.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|3M汽车膜社区

Copyright © 2012-2021 3M汽车膜社区. All Rights Reserved.