3M汽车膜社区 - 汽车膜社区,玻璃膜,隔热膜,太阳膜,防爆膜,改色膜,漆面保护膜

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 338|回复: 0

[店铺推广] MMOEXP : I believe the biggest challenge when playing a game like Cataclysm Classic Gold

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-6-20 16:53:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Unfortunately Blizzard Tainment has remained silent regarding any potential impact the Spider-Man 4 delay might have on the WoW cataclysm Gold project. "We thank you for checking in with us, however, we do not have any news to announce at the moment concerning WoW Cataclysm Classic. WoW Cataclysm Classic movie," an official informed MMOexp. It is believed that the WoW Cataclysm Classic developer and publisher is heavily involved in the huge-screen film, which is produced through Blizzard senior vice director for creative development Chris Metzen.

Question and answer: WoW Cataclysm Classic composer Jason Hayes

If you're among the 8-and-a-half million gamers worldwide who've played the obscure game known as WoW Cataclysm Classic, then it's likely that you've encountered Jason Hayes' work--perhaps even not even realizing it. MMOexp AU caught up with the creator of WOW's music to discuss his work as well as the technical issues involved in making game-soundtracks, as well as the legitimacy of games as an art. Hayes"music" from WOW is among the music pieces that will be played during PLAY! The Video Game Symphony, which will be playing in Sydney, Australia, from June 19 to 23.

WoW Cataclysm Classic --8.5 million players and Hayes the most well-known of Hayes' works.

It's been a long time since you've had a partnership in the production of the music of Blizzard. What was the reason for that?

I was involved in working with Sierra Online. I attended an event for game developers and was able to visit the Blizzard booth. I asked someone to take off their headphones so that they could play the small portable CD player that had some of my songs on it. I'm sure they were trying to be nice, and keep me. I finally reached out to the director of audio and we arranged the meeting. Then I was eventually employed.

One of the biggest drawbacks of WOW has been its constant universe. The players often accumulate hundreds of hours played. The game's content changes, but the game's audio is largely static. After this period of time, will players get bored and shut off the music?

I believe the biggest challenge when playing a game like Cataclysm Classic Gold for sale or any vast, persistent universe that players are enrolled for some time is figuring out how to deal with this kind of experience using music. It's not just about getting boring, which obviously is an issue as well, but also what kind of music would be appropriate. In a scene from the film, you could observe that the character enters an area, and two minutes later, he'll be confronted by an important incident All of this is a very linear type of the moment-to-moment event. It's a very limited experience. If someone is sitting around in one part of the world for a long time and hours, it's difficult to imagine what you'd do artistically from a musical point of view.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|3M汽车膜社区

Copyright © 2012-2021 3M汽车膜社区. All Rights Reserved.