This is Puma: the new Manchester City sponsor

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-16 15:25:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
In fact, Nike accused Puma of having copied some of its patented technologies, using them without permission. Obviously the response was not long in coming: in addition to denying any violation, Puma snatched Manchester City from Nike with a deal worth 59 million euros per year . The German brand, with the iconic feline logo, "roars" and certainly doesn't meow. City Football Group , the holding company headed by Abu Dhabi United Group , has thus signed a long-term global partnership, which will see Puma brand the kits of the top football brand in the Premier League, namely Manchester City .

Furthermore, the logo will appear Denmark Telegram Number Data on the shirts of all sister clubs (except New York City), namely Melbourne City FC, Girona FC, Club Atlético Torque and Sichuan Jiuniu FC and their respective men's, women's and youth football selections. This is a record-breaking ten-year contract, according to the well-informed English tabloids. Puma continues to compete successfully in the global football market, maximizing not only performance on the pitch, but also in other sectors such as music, gaming and fashion, to connect with each team's fans.

On the Manchester side, the management and far-sighted vision of Ferran Soriano , CEO of City Football Group, was decisive in transforming Manchester City from a supporting club on the English scene to a football brand with an international dimension, as I well described in my previous post MANCHESTER CITY AND ITS HEAVENLY SUCCESS which I invite everyone to reread. « Our relationship with Puma, which includes a partnership with five City Football Group clubs across four continents, will reset the model for sports partnerships globally whilst being locally relevant and authentic for fans around the world.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|3M汽车膜社区

Copyright © 2012-2021 3M汽车膜社区. All Rights Reserved.