Here’s a great article on how Amazon

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-13 16:35:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Want to get better exposure for your products on Amazon… well then, PAY Amazon. Feel like you’re stuck on the Death Star yet? There are a ton of other problems with Amazon… things like warehousing, fulfillment costs, inventory management… I could share horror stories… like the time Amazon destroyed , worth of inventory from a small business, without warning. Or how Amazon is launching their own branded products, to compete directly with other Marketplace businesses. is now selling dog food – competing directly with other businesses in the Amazon Marketplace:

But before you get too discouraged, there are ways to carve out a slice of the pie for your business… IF you’re smart about marketing. How To Sell On Amazon Successfully. How do you beat the Darth Frist Database Vader of online sales? How do you separate your small business from the giant that is Amazon? This is what many sales pros will suggest: Be different Curate your offerings Focus on value Provide amazing service Above all else, create an experience Now, these are all great ideas. Setting your business apart from others is a great thing to do… and it will help you compete with Amazon. But in all honesty, you should be doing those things already. What I want to do is give you concrete examples of how to use some Ninja Marketing ideas to sell more! Ninja Marketing Secrets To Sell More On Amazon. Ok, here we go. First a note:

I’m hiding the business info in these examples. Why? Because I believe Amazon may try to intimidate, harm, ban, or otherwise ruin the small businesses using these techniques. So, if you’re going to use these marketing techniques, you use them at your own risk. Here we go… This first idea isn’t mine. I saw someone else doing it, but, it’s genius. Ninja secret  – get your customer to contact you. Since you’re not “allowed” to contact your customer… get them to contact you. One retailer I saw includes a slip of paper with every product you buy. All it says is: WANT TO SEE A SET-UP VIDEO? Text the word “NEW” to We’ll send you a how-to video and send you other important product messages and special offers… even discounts.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|3M汽车膜社区

Copyright © 2012-2021 3M汽车膜社区. All Rights Reserved.