3M汽车膜社区 - 汽车膜社区,玻璃膜,隔热膜,太阳膜,防爆膜,改色膜,漆面保护膜

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 36|回复: 0

Content into educational emotional and side content works great.

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-12 17:10:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I consider educational content to be all that fills our client's gap regardless of the industry. The emotional ones are our and our clients' ordinary stories. Secondary content includes lifestyle business background and creative processes. Any brand can fit into this division and it is much easier to plan the next thing i.e. the form of this content. Not everyone has to create reels just like not everyone has to be great in video. However it is primarily customers who dictate to us what forms we should best communicate .

I guess my brand would be a good example. I'm not one to like the video format. I don't like this preparation. Putting on makeup and posing for the camera is a total waste of time for me I'd rather Australia WhatsApp Number Data read a book. But the appetite grows with eating and it only took a few Insta Stories for me to fall in love with this format and my audience is also most active there. Therefore it is a matter of what our recipient likes and what version resonates best with you. For me it's definitely Insta Stories. Previously this was unthinkable to me. When we have the forms and division of content it is good to consider the plan for its publication and here again we should not adopt any rigid framework for publishing content.

I always say that the content must be valuable and respond to the customer's problem it must solve it. Or respond to his desire. If it's just talking about yourself in order to fill the board with everyday communication and there are a lot of such accounts on Instagram  then it defeats the purpose. Therefore if you write valuable you can do it every day and you can do it  times a week  there is no rule. However when creating Insta Stories it is worth appearing there more often. When it comes to hashtags the approach to .

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|3M汽车膜社区

Copyright © 2012-2021 3M汽车膜社区. All Rights Reserved.