B-side product managers need

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-12 13:21:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
If you have any valuable suggestions, please feel free to leave me a message and I will reply to you in order in my spare time. Thank you for reading, I wish you all the best in !The art of taking functionality offline A data person’s private place focus on -- comment views collections minutes Release your eyes, put on your headphones, and listen~!

B-side product managers need to conduct more in-depth user interviews, research, and analysis, while C-side product managers need more rapid user testing, feedback, and iterations A product will always make wrong Indonesia Telegram Number Data decisions during its life cycle and needs to be adjusted at any time during the process. Therefore, learning to delete offline functions is the only way to transform the product. How to get the product offline correctly? Let’s take a look together. Having a function offline has always been something unspeakable, and it seems to be a stain in a product career.

Coupled with the result-oriented approach of reward based on merit, adding and improving new functions is often more rewarding and affirmative, and can be more direct. Influence the core indicators of the product. Taking the function offline is an admission of failure. It is difficult to obtain the support and cooperation of the team. It is worried about causing dissatisfaction among old users. It is regarded as a low priority and rarely mentioned.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|3M汽车膜社区

Copyright © 2012-2021 3M汽车膜社区. All Rights Reserved.