[车膜知识] Many times we miss that alert

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-11 18:08:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
There could be many reasons for this. As it happens with me, I get many emails every day. You may like me to check your mail with tea in the morning. Or you might be checking your mails before sleeping at night. Some people check their mails only on weekends or holidays. Whatever may be the reason. You can set the delivery time of Google Alerts yourself. You have to click on the settings icon near “My Alerts”. After clicking, you get the option of Delivery Time and Digest. After selecting the delivery time, you have to set the time.

By ticking Digest you can get all the alerts in a single mail. Digest delivery is the best in my opinion. In this you will not get many mails on every topic. All alerts will be in one mail. Along with this, you can Albania WhatsApp Number also set en. “This experiment uses WebXR to visualize 2-meter social-distancing guidelines in your environment. Smartphone users have a new way to keep their distance — a tool that lets them know when people are close enough to meet recommended pandemic guidelines. Sodar is an app developed by Google that helps people visualize social distancing. Using this you can maintain social distancinnts for which keyword or topic you have created the alert.

Comment for any information about Google Alerts. Or follow us on social media. Subscribe to the newsletter for such updates. Share important information from Google Alerts. So that others can also get benefits. Share this: Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window) Related Google Public Alert: What is Google Public Alert?

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|3M汽车膜社区

Copyright © 2012-2021 3M汽车膜社区. All Rights Reserved.