[店铺推广] The umpteenth nod from Memphis Depay to Barça

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-9 16:28:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The Dutch forward does not hide his desire to wear the Barça jersey, and once again he has spoken out about his possible arrival at the Camp Nou in the next winter market. HOLLAND SIGNINGS FC BARCELONA THE LEAGUE MEMPHIS DEPAY m Memphis Depay does not hide his desire to play for FC Barcelona. It is no secret to anyone that the Dutch forward is, along with Eric García, the main objective of the Barça team, who will return the charge during the next winter market. And the 26-year-old footballer does not hide. It was at the end of the match between the Spanish team and its Dutch counterpart, that Depay spoke about his possible signing for the Barcelona team: "About Barça, I don't know. The transfer market is not open.

I have no head. in that," commented the player. "I'm trying to give my best, to do good performances to become a better player. There is a lot of speculation about this," added Depay, who in an interview for  Téléfoot  at the beginning of the week stated that "I'm not going to make promises that I'm not sure I'll comply." Maybe you might be interested in: The three Italian teams that want to come between Barça and Depay Brazil Mobile Number List Memphis Depay, upset by Lyon's lack of ambition Far from extinguishing the rumors surrounding his figure, the former Manchester United player added fuel to the fire by pointing out: "Who wouldn't like to play there? It's one of the best teams in the world. Everyone would like it, but I'm not thinking about that," said the Lyon attacker, who still has not renewed with the French club and is not closing the door on arriving at the Camp Nou. This is Depay's umpteenth nod to FC Barcelona,  ​​which was on the verge of signing him last summer at the express request of Ronald Koeman.

The Dutch footballer has a contract with Olympique Lyon until next June, so if the French club wants to take advantage of the player, he will have to take advantage of the next winter market. Gayá's injury opens the doors of the Spanish team to Cucurella. Luis Enrique has decided to call the Getafe footballer to replace the Valencian player, who suffered a severe blow in the duel against the Netherlands that forced him to leave the field. This is the former Barcelona player's first (and well-deserved) call-up with the senior team. GETAFE SPANISH SELECTION LUIS ENRIQUE GAYA MARC CUCURELLA m Marc Cucurella arrives at La Roja.  Both Getafe and the Spanish team announced this Thursday through social networks the call-up of the blue-and-white footballer, whom Luis Enrique has called to replace the injured José Luis Gayá.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|3M汽车膜社区

Copyright © 2012-2021 3M汽车膜社区. All Rights Reserved.