[店铺推广] people get involved will be completely

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-9 11:28:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
There are cases where tasks are left out.I want the project to be as determined as possible to pick up everything that falls.” Mr. Hayashi says that he feels lucky if he finds a task that no one else is doing (lol). He talked about the importance of task management in project management. How do you involve stakeholders (development side, business side, executives, etc.)? The larger the project, the more people involved in the project. In the midst of this, we talked about how to involve the relevant parties. Hayashi : ``First of all, the way  different between before and after coronavirus. Before Corona, we were often in the same office, so it was easy to sense the temperature.

On the other hand, in the post-coronavirus era, remote work has become the main focus, making it difficult to gauge the mood of the project. For this reason, I feel that we need to be more proactive in Phone Number List communicating than before the coronavirus. In order to share the same feeling of warmth as offline, I create a channel on Slack where I can tweet as I like, and I keep the video chat tool connected. ” Iwakami: ``At GIG, we use the video chat calling tool `` tandem '' and the always-on voice conversation tool `` discord '' to create an atmosphere where people can easily talk.

After-corona project managers will also need skills in how to involve stakeholders online. ” The two say that the role of project managers is changing due to the impact of the coronavirus. He said that from now on, online services will become mainstream, so we will need to be flexible. Project Manager Frequently Asked Questions Q: How do you get through a project if there is no one qualified for the task? Hayashi : ``Depending on the resource situation, we may outsource the work.However, in most cases, even if we don't have the right person at this stage, we ask someone who we think can do it in the future.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|3M汽车膜社区

Copyright © 2012-2021 3M汽车膜社区. All Rights Reserved.