[问答交流] VR Gyro The following are common I function

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-7 15:11:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
In the future, these LBS experiences will be further migrated to R glasses terminals. Source: Apple All-Weather I Based on battery life considerations, the current I functions of R glasses need to be activated based on wake words or button presses. This experience method is obviously still far away from the real "I gent". In an ideal world, I should be able to accompany us around the clock, respond to our needs at any time, and be able to keep track of our needs like a pedometer.Recording the external information that users are exposed to ultimately allows products to understand us better.

Met CTO ndrew Bosworth has also expressed a similar vision: "Future glasses will have sensors with low enough power consumption that can detect events that trigger consciousness and thereby trigge Argentina WhatsApp Number r artificial intelligence. This is our real dream." All-weather I obviously still has a long way to go, and this is an important direction worthy of continued efforts in the future. Today's R glasses products generally have a battery life of less than an hour, while the Met Lens performs slightly better, reaching - hours. In order to solve the problem of all-weather use, products such as Ry-Bn Met use a charging box to replenish power, while i Pin has designed an external magnetic suction solution for the battery, which can quickly replace the battery. Source: Met Potential issues:

The battle over computing power, privacy and product form It is undeniable that R glasses are still in a very early stage, which is reflected in the shipment volume. An inventory of R glasses and their I gameplay Source:  gameplays: Voice assistant: This is currently the most common I experience for R glasses devices. When the device is connected to ChtGPT or a similar large-scale natural language model , the glasses support contextual semantic understanding and can respond to users in a way that is more like real people. For example, Li Weike Met Lens S is equipped with a large language model I system. You can chat with the device through voice and get some suggestions on fitness and travel itineraries. You can ask all kinds of questions to the device, and sometimes you will get some unexpected responses. Met Lens S’s “Tucao Trash Can function Source: VR Gyro Object recognition: This is also one of the common functions of R glasses.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|3M汽车膜社区

Copyright © 2012-2021 3M汽车膜社区. All Rights Reserved.