Linking to other sites is

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-4 17:14:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
There is no follow vs nofollow Conclusions What is a NoFollow link? The best way to start this conversation is with the definition of link follow (the opposite of nofollow) since, by default, all regular hyperlinks onl ugh this also counts.  Since nofollow links do not convey the “vote” – the “recommendation” (in SEO terms) – the whole reason behind the nofollow link is to reduce the amount of spam online (for example: in the comments sections of blog) or to link to websites that you do not fully trust.  What to use for external links If you are linking to another website and want Google to recognize that you linked to that site, you must use a follow link.

Dofollow links are also useful for search engines as they can help bots get a better WhatsApp Number List idea of ​​your content.   Linking to other sites is also a natural thing to do on a website that has your best interests at heart. Google always favors sites with the most useful content, which link to authoritative external resources and therefore worthy of receiving a link from your web pages.  How I use the nofollow tag when building external links  I use dofollow links for 80%-90% of my external links.  These are links to helpful sources that complement my article. I use nofollow links when the site I am connecting to has nothing to do with my content or I believe it has useful content for users, but it seems to me to be a .

PBN ( find out what it is in this guide ) or in any case a site not made for users but only for SEO purposes.  Using nofollow on all or many external links is crazy and a sign of zero knowledge of SEO.  What to consider for inbound backlinks So far, we have mainly discussed the differences between follow and no-follow links when it comes to linking to other websites.  But what about when other sites link to you?  Well, since we know that only follow-up links act as a rating/recommendation for your website and convey some authority, shouldn't we just focus on those?  Get the SEO tricks companies pay me to do in your inbox Plus you get all the updates and premium content.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|3M汽车膜社区

Copyright © 2012-2021 3M汽车膜社区. All Rights Reserved.