What do you associate the Manta brand

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-3 16:53:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
When the brands communication is not coherent images say something different than words and the whole does not create a clear and specific association that would have a chance to become embedded in the consumers mind Professor Cialdini said that associations are the building blocks of thoughts and marketers should take this to heart Every brand should carefully design associations that will build the thoughts of their recipients Marketing Trainer in Practice Diana Stachera Training trainer Diana Stachera Influencer marketing Effective brand campaigns with influencers

Training contact the consultant regarding the training date  with We know that it is a Polish manufacturer of multimedia equipment but what features would you attribute to this brand I have a problem with this Maybe Cell Phone Number List Im an exception but I couldnt decipher the logo of this brand Is there a UFO there or maybe an engagement ring Maybe Im also a fool but I didnt know that the word manta means stingray Id venture to say that many people dont know this Therefore the brand logo actually tries to symbolize this exotic fish

But what can we find under the logo Tagline telling us that it is a Polish family business Very nice value but how do you connect it to the rest of the puzzle Lets take into account that the main association that the brand strives for due to the product category is modernity and advanced and reliable technologies that have not been glued together in any way an exotic name and logo a patriotic slogan and assurances about modern technologies This results in very unclear communication.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|3M汽车膜社区

Copyright © 2012-2021 3M汽车膜社区. All Rights Reserved.