Of course, the question arises how?

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-3 14:34:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The one who can change will survive And I will add – the business that will survive will be the one that adapts to new conditions. Brands fight for customers and recreate their communication with recipients. They release new products. They find new solutions to difficulties. In todays article, I will show you examples of good practices among brands in difficult times of social isolation. pandemic and online communication strategy Meet us ONLINE! And suddenly it turns out that most meetings could have been emailed  youve probably heard this more than once in the last few weeks. Well, maybe not by email – but at least by videoconference! Starting with our alma mater – the advertising industry.

Webinars, training, consultations  it all now takes place ONLINE! We have Europe Cell Phone Number List noticed that many of our clients are eager to implement such activities at their own sites. This is new for many of them because they are used to facetoface meetings. And then there are numerous applications and tools that will help you do this. It is important that they are easily accessible, free and do not require complicated logins by customers. . Google Hangouts is used to send messages, make video calls and make calls via VoIP technology.

Up to  people Gmail, G Suite Basic or up to  people G Suite Business, G Suite for Education can participate in a video call. An active Google account is required to use the app, which can be a problem, although most customers already have one. . Skype – a popular free video calling application. Skype allows users to invite up to  people to a group conversation. The latest version includes the ability to share the screen, which will be very useful for presentations. Requires logging in to the application. . Join.me video conferencing app. To become a host of a conversation, you must have an account  currently it is paid you can use the trial for  weeks  but joining the conversation is free and does not require an account. .

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|3M汽车膜社区

Copyright © 2012-2021 3M汽车膜社区. All Rights Reserved.