[车膜知识] Create in a variety of formats

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-14 16:37:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Here’s a sample breakdown of rewards I might use for my example project: Reward Funding Level 1 Copy of The Book $20 1 Copy of The Book – Signed / Numbered $30 1 Copy of The Book – Hardcover special edition w/ unique cover – Signed / Numbered $50 1 Copy of The Book – Signed / Numbered 1 Copy of The Book – Hardcover special edition w/ unique cover – Signed / Numbered $80 1 Copy of The Book – Signed / Numbered 1 Copy of The Book – Hardcover special edition w/ unique cover – Signed / Numbered – 1 The Book themed t-shirt $100 Your lowest point of entry should be the book at retail (plus shipping!).

So your campaign starts with just pre-selling your book. Each funding France Email List level after that adds on something extra. Because you’re using print-on-demand, it’s ridiculously easy. Notice the last item on that table too; a themed t-shirt. For readers, a shirt might not be the most appealing tie-in item. But you’ve got a ton of options for making custom items to entice your fans to fund you.

Check Out Kickstarter for Publishing Fund your next project with Kickstarter and publish with Lulu to get your custom books in your backer’s hands. Kickstart Your Publishing! Platform Overview New ecommerce and crowdfunding sites are popping up daily. As with any service you’ll use to promote your work and your brand, you’ve got to review all the details. I’m going to touch on three of the most popular and well-known options, but these are hardly the only options.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|3M汽车膜社区

Copyright © 2012-2021 3M汽车膜社区. All Rights Reserved.