[店铺推广] Yandex leaked code containing 1,922 search ranking

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-11-29 16:57:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Yandex is one of the largest IT companies in Russia. Within the country it provides a wider range of services than Google. Imagine one company that replaces Google, Uber, Amazon, Netflix and Spotify.

Is this leak real?
I personally never worked at Yandex, but I know several Whatsapp Mobile Number List people who worked there at different times or work there still. I verified that at least some of the archives for sure contain modern source code for company services as well as documentation pointing to real intranet URLs.

What’s inside
The leaker has shared a magnet link containing 44.7GB of files linked to Yandex git sources. The files were allegedly stolen from Yandex in July 2022. Apart from containing anti-spam guidelines, the code repositories are believed to have Yandex’s source code.

The leak revealed around 1,922 ranking factors the search engine uses in its search algorithm. The code was leaked as a torrent. Per the analysis posted by Twitter user Alex Buraks, the leaked data includes numerous ranking factors, including text relevancy, PageRank, content age, freshness, etc.

Moreover, several end-user behaviour factors, link-related factors, and host reliability exist. SEOs find some unusual ranking factors, such as the number of unique visitors, average domain ranking across queries, and percent of organic traffic.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|3M汽车膜社区

Copyright © 2012-2021 3M汽车膜社区. All Rights Reserved.