noyem57280 发表于 2023-11-29 17:04:59

The Ultimate Tech Stack for High-Performing Marketers

In 2011, entrepreneur Marc Andreessen famously wrote, software is eating the world. In many ways, Andreessen was right. Think about how many software tools you use on a daily basis. A single smartphone can have hundreds of software applications on it. And that’s just one small device in your pocket.

Now, let’s apply that same idea to the business world. A single company could use hundreds, if not thousands, of software solutions. From finance to human resources and sales, every department relies on technology Buy Bulk SMS Service in some capacity. It’s become integral to conducting business in today’s world.

http://zh-cn.executivelist.me/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/Bulk-Service.png

Marketing is no different. Many modern marketing teams rely on various software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions to fuel cross-team collaboration, manage ongoing projects, and track campaign performance. But with over 7000 SaaS products just in the marketing space, it can be difficult to separate the must-haves from the nice-to-haves.

In this article, I’ll discuss exactly which software solutions are integral to your marketing tech stack and why. Plus, I’ll share some specific examples along the way.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: The Ultimate Tech Stack for High-Performing Marketers