Rakibul 发表于 2023-11-29 12:12:18

Installare l’API Conversion Facebook con Tag Manager Server Side

If you haven't yet installed the Facebook Conversion API and are looking for a way to do so, you're in the right place . Your click will not be in vain because I am about to tell you how to integrate Facebook API Conversion with Google Tag Manager Server Side partner integration . Content index What is the Facebook Conversion API? Three ways to install the conversion API Configure the Conversion API manually Install APi Conversion with Tag Manager How to integrate Facebook Conversion API with Tag Manager Installing resources New tags added with the integration .

The new activators installed The new variables Server container tags and triggers WhatsApp Number List Test the connection with GTM debug mode and Facebook Event Tester Test events with GTM debug mode Test events with Facebook Event Tester Conclusions Get ready, because I'm about to talk to you about how (and why) to implement the Conversion API with the Google Tag Manager partner integration. What is the Facebook Conversion API? Memories? We have already talked about Facebook's Conversion API , its great potential and the advantages for your Facebook Ads campaigns (if you missed that episode I suggest you catch up on it here ).

http://b2cphonelist.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/ffhkhjl-300x224.png

However, a quick refresher before some healthy practice never hurts. Let's get started then. What the hell is Facebook Conversion API ? The Conversion API is the tool created by Facebook that allows you to collect and manage data for your ad campaigns, just like the pixel you already use . Unlike the Pixel however, the Conversion API does not rely on web browsers but shares data directly from your server to Facebook's. Side Pixel Server All very interesting, but how do you install the Facebook Conversion API? Three ways to install the conversion API Facebook offers us three ways to install the Conversion API : Via the Conversion API gateway. Providing us with instructions for manual configuration .

页: [1]
查看完整版本: Installare l’API Conversion Facebook con Tag Manager Server Side