Afrina022 发表于 2023-11-27 16:20:10

Attacks are carried out using automatic

Do you think this sounds strange But that's how it is and later in the post I will try to show you what to pay attention to in order to be able to clean your account of infections yourself. Where do viruses on websites come from When I found out and understood how infections most often appear on websites I was somewhat disappointed.
Previously I thought that like in the movies some malicious person sits in front of the computer uses his brain cells and hacks by placing malicious files on the website. Unfortunately Country Email List or fortunately but more on that later this is not the case. software bots that move around websites looking for known security holes in the code and when they find such a hole they take action planned by the attacker most often placing malicious code on the page or modifying an existing file. These attacks are carried out based on known security vulnerabilities. Therefore popular out of date applications are most at risk. Examples include.

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/4b6327_6211a5f010054bd897816c35074b28af~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_674,h_386,al_c,lg_1,q_80,enc_auto/4b6327_6211a5f010054bd897816c35074b28af~mv2.jpg

WordPress Joomla and PrestaShop. Updating applications and plug ins installed in them largely protects us against hacks on our website. Password leak. A separate route of infection on the website is leaking the password to FTP or the administration panel of your account. Having access to the server allows the attacker to place malicious pages on the account in any way they want. Passwords are usually stolen by viruses on devices from which services were accessed. Sometimes passwords are also "guessed" this happens when we set a simple password such as " ". Why should we be happy that attacks are carried out by robots The answer is simple.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: Attacks are carried out using automatic